The fishtail parka has been part of the uniform for 50 years. Made in a tough, lightweight fabric, this version has a smart canvas finish, and coated canvas inside. Made in the traditional shape, with waxed draw-cords, rubberised buttons and large flap pockets.
- Lightweight cotton/poly canvas
- Coated canvas inside with taped seams
- Fishtail shape with draw-cords
- Flap pockets with rubberised buttons
- Concealed zip and press stud fastening
Reclaimed from army surplus shops and worn on scooter rides, the parka is great protection against the elements. Lightweight but tough, this version is made in a smart black canvas. Rubberised buttons, waxed draw-cords and taped seams reinforce the tough British coat.
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Machine Washable