A scaled-down version of the Kånken backpack with long shoulder straps that can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. Small front pocket, removable seat cushion and a reflective logo.
Kånken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children and over the years has become one of Fjällräven’s most popular products. Kånken Mini is suitable for smaller children and even adults who want to have a small backpack. It is perfect for a change of clothes at kindergarten, a packed lunch for an outing or as a convenient everyday bag for a wallet, water bottle, piece of fruit or the like.
- Made from hardwearing Vinylal fabric.
- The main compartment has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack.
- There are two flat side pockets and a front pocket with a zipper.
- It comes with a sitting pad that is stored in the inside back pocket.
- There are handles on top and narrow, supple shoulder straps.
- The logo on the front doubles as a reflector.
- Carried as a backpack or a bag via covertible straps.
- Name and address label on inside of pack.
- Same dimensions as Kånken Kids but without shoulder pads and reflective Fjällräven Logo.
Weight: 220 g
Volume: 7 L
Height: 29 cm
Width: 20 cm
Depth: 13 cm